Bluewaters Residences Payment Plan
Meraas Holdings

Bluewaters Residences Payment Plan

Unit TypeApartments

Townhouses & Penthouses

Size Size

1,090 to 9,405 sq ft

Bluewaters ResidencesAnticipated Handover - Ready to - Move in Handover

Ready to - Move in

AED 30,44,000

Register your interest

Payment Plan

10%

Purchase Date

10 %

Till Handover

80 %

Within 36 Months

Meraas Bluewaters Residences special payment plan requires paying 10% as down payment, 10% on handover and the rest 80% post handover in 5 years for the apartments and 7 years for the townhouses. The starting price of AED 2.3 million for the ready to move in units along with the exclusive payment scheme proves beneficial for all. Moreover, the options being offered are crafted to suit the interest of buyers and investors, alike.

Special Payment Plan

  • 7 Years Post Handover Payment Plan For Townhouses
  • 5 Years Post Handover Plan For Apartments

Building 9 Payment Plan

InstallmentsPayment (%)Milestones
Down Payment10%Sales Date
1st Installment10%On Handover
2nd Installment10%within 12 months post handover
3rd Installment 10%within 16 months post handover
4th Installment10%within 20 months post handover
5th Installment10%within 24 months post handover
6th Installment10%within 28 months post handover
7th Installment15%within 32 months post handover
Final Installment15%within 36 months post handover

Special Post Handover Payment Plan

  • Easy 5 Years Payment Plan
  • Pay 20% and Move In and remaining 80% Post-Handover

Easy Installments Payment Plan

InstallmentsPayment (%)Milestones
Down Payment10%Purchase Date
Installment10%On Handover
Post Handover10%within 12 months from purchase date
Post Handover5%within 16 months from purchase date
Post Handover5%within 20 months from purchase date
Post Handover5%within 24 months from purchase date
Post Handover5%within 28 months from purchase date
Post Handover5%within 32 months from purchase date
Post Handover5%within 36 months from purchase date
Post Handover5%within 40 months from purchase date
Post Handover5%within 44 months from purchase date
Post Handover5%within 48 months from purchase date
Post Handover5%within 52 months from purchase date
Post Handover10%within 56 months from purchase date
Post Handover10%within 60 months from purchase date

Recent Projects by Meraas Holdings